About me Hi, my name is Yousra, I'm 19 years old and I am a student at College Montmorency. I've been studying in the Social Science program in the individual profile for the past five semesters, and if everything goes to plan, it is my last year in college. This program offers a lot of psychology courses that I really enjoy and therefore, next year, I plan to study Psychologie at a university. I chose this field of study because human comportments truly interest me and I would like to be able to help people with their mental health conditions and make them feel better. Psychology is a complex career path, the places are limited, and it's very difficult to enter this program, and for that reason, I'm doing my best at school to get a place at the university of my choice and eventually become a psychologist. ...
Commentaires
Publier un commentaire